I have spent over 7 years in the IT industry with agile quality assurance, during which I have been involved in Software Testing, Requirement Review including Business Analysis, Sprint Planning, end-to-end testing of web/window based client/server applications and Mobile Applications. I have worked extensively in the areas of Feasibility Study, Requirement Gathering, Functional & System Analysis and Documentation. Additionally, I have had experience in end-product release, Client Handling and Team Management. I am Skilled, professional, and experienced tester with vast knowledge of agile development environment and testing practices
Skill-set, Roles and Responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge of various domains, such as Business to Business, Insurance, E-learning and E-commerce.
- Good Working Experience In automated Test using Java and Selenium Webdriver 3.0
- Exposure to various type of testing, such as Regression, Re-Testing, Ad-Hoc, Functional, Performance and GUI Testing.
- Expertise in analysis and understanding of Process Change Request and in managing diverse activities such as prioritizing, mentoring, preparing test cases, tracking schedule and bugs.
- Well-versed with all stages of SDLC and STLC.
- Translating business and systems requirements into technical test requirements.
- Analyzing functional, non-functional and technical system design for testability.
- Executing Systems Integration Test plan, including comparison of actual results with expected results.
- Identifying defects in multiple environments throughout all phases of the development life cycle.
- Performing AB Testing and Performance Testing, using Jmeter and Fiddler.
- Substantial exposure to the Defect Review process.
- Excellent team leader, with exposure to Regress, Reproduce and Resolve bugs.
- High level of capability in Task Assignment, Problem Solving and Analysis.
- Completed quality assurance testing of developed applications and identified code areas that needed improvements.
- Prepare test Planning / SOD and Day to Day report
- Met all deadlines for projects
- Software Testing : Manual and Automation Testing using selenium webdriver
- Automation Tool : Fiddler, WAPT, Selenium, Xenu
- Operating System : Windows NT/XP/7/8, MSDOS,
- Programming Language : C , C++, Core Java
- Database : MySQL, MS SQL Server (2005, 2008)
- Software Q/A : SDLC, STLC, Bug Lifecycle, Agile methodologies
- Reporting Tool : Jira , zephyr ,Bugzilla
- Technologies work with : Dot Net Framework 4.0, C#, PHP, Zend, Drupal, Joomla,Hybris PIM , OTMM , Protogo