Testing is an Integrated in to project Cycle to allow you to track the Quality of the Software and take deciosn for go and no go . Test issues can be created , report , track just like other Jira issues . Visualize all test executions by story; get a better sense of what has been tested and its level of quality, link features between the Test Cycles and Sprints, and track status and quality metrics with burndown charts and test boards.
Search the phrase “what is web application ” on google there are hundred of articles you find . this article is also one of them to understand that what is web application and we are here to repeat the same .
Lets start …
In Web Application your web Browser work as a client end and communicate with web server where the information is stored , Web server served the information to the client as per requested by client and response by the web server.
Web applications ease the developer of the accountability of structure a client for a particular type of computer or a specific operating system. Since the client runs in a web browser, They can be running windows 8,Windows XP or Windows Vista, Linux , MAC. They can even be using Internet Explorer , Firefox, Chrome or Safari though some applications require a specific web browser
What is the Future of Web Applications?
Most web applications are based on the client-server architecture where the client enters information while the server stores and retrieves information. Internet mail is an example of this, with companies like Yahoo and MSN offering web-based email clients.
The new push for web applications is crossing the line into those applications that do not normally need a server to store the information. Your word processor, for example, stores documents on your computer, and doesn’t need a server.
Web applications can provide the same functionality and gain the benefit of working across multiple platforms. For example, a web application can act as a word processor, storing information and allowing you to ‘download’ the document onto your personal hard drive.
If you have seen the new Gmail or Yahoo mail clients, you have seen how sophisticated web applications have become in the past few years. Much of that sophistication is because of AJAX, which is a programming model for creating more responsive web applications.
Software Testing means a quality Product comes out that is Bug free and meets all its business need or is a Process of Evaluating that Software is running on the Quality Parameter of End User. For the quality product it goes through many evaluation process that comes under the Software testing.
For the Quality Product it is necessary that it Meets the Guidelines at every level of software development Life Cycle and in this Phase Software Testing is essential piece of Job.
- I think that at initial phase of requirement analysis (Which we discuss in next topics) where Business requirement & there needs must be meet to the technical and design to build the right system .
- IT Meet all the guidelines of Validation and Verification of business needs so at the end a quality Product should comes out.
- At Every Phase of developing a software product the main concern and high Priority task of team management is a quality product.
- For a Quality Product Software Testing team is highly responsible as compare to other teams.
The Main formulation of software testing is to approached the desired result of outcomes from the software Product. Testing a software is a result Oriented for the quality Product .
Software Testing Quality Policy
- Pass Customer’s, Stakeholder , Business Requirements .
- Communicate effectively
- Inspire individual growth, employee and employer satisfaction, innovation and business success.
- Continually Improvement as per the business needs
- Be ethical, virtuously accountable and follow with all legal requirements.
The agenda comes out at its final conclusion from software testing that Product that coming is bug free , meets all the business requirement of stakeholder and end user.